CALLING ALL OFFICE LEGENDS, SUPERSTARS, HALL-OF-FAMERS, SNIPERS, SANDBAGGERS, AND PYLONS…
You and your co-workers on a team, playing against other local business teams in a non-competitive, co-ed business fun league for you and the people you work with. No prior experience or skill required.
- Network with other business professionals from your community in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Develop camaraderie and build team skills among your staff while staying ‘fit and active’. It will make for some excellent next day water cooler conversation and a more fun working environment.
- Boost health and wellness among your staff because active employees are productive employees. So play ball hockey, it’s Canada’s sport, right?
Get out of the office and play ball hockey.
Spring: Monday nights from 7:00pm – 10:00pm. 8 games starting March 27th
Summer: Monday nights from 7:00pm – 10:00pm. 8 games starting July (tbd)
Fall: Monday nights from 7:00pm – 10:00pm 8 games starting September (tbd)
Never played ball hockey? No problem, we’re holding a learn the game clinic on March 7th, 2016 from 7pm – 8pm. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to get out there and score some goals.
Not enough coworkers to make a team? No problem, ask your spouses and friends to join your business’s team.
No equipment? No problem, all you need is a stick and some gloves to get started. See other recommended equipment here.
No one in your office owns goalie equipment? That’s ok, you can borrow some of the OBHLs – it’s in the clubhouse.
$40/ Player+hst Plus a team fee/employer contribution of $250 (+HST) 10-15 players per team
* If your employer would like to pay the full fee, have them
call us, we can accommodate that.
* Registration closes June 10th